Please keep in mind, to enable unattended access, AnyDesk has to be installed (not portable mode)
Once installed, to set up unattended access in AnyDesk, follow these steps:
- Open the AnyDesk app on the computer that you want to access remotely.
- In the main AnyDesk window, go to "Security" and "Unlock Security Settings".
- the "Unattended Access" section and click on the "Set Password" button.
- Choose a strong password for the computer and confirm it. This will be the password that you use to access the computer remotely.
- Choose the "Permission Profile" according to the features you want to enable with that password.
- If you want to limit access to specific users or allow access only from specific AnyDesk IDs, you can set up a whitelist in the "Security" tab. Otherwise, leave this section blank to allow access from any AnyDesk ID.
- Once you've set up the password and security settings, click "Apply" to save the changes.
- If you want to access the computer remotely from another device, you'll need to know its AnyDesk address or ID. You can find this information in the main AnyDesk window, or you can ask the owner of the computer to give it to you.
- On the device you want to use for remote access, open AnyDesk and enter the computer's AnyDesk address or ID in the "Remote Desk" field.
- Click "Connect" and enter the password that you set up earlier when prompted.
- Once you've successfully connected, you should be able to control the remote computer as if you were sitting in front of it.
Note that unattended access can be a security risk if not set up properly, so make sure to choose a strong password and consider enabling additional security measures, such as whitelisting or two-factor authentication, if available.